- TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Dynamic cold air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost
- Cushioned door closing system.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Rest mode certified by Star-K.
- When rest mode is active, the appliance can only be opened using a handle.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
Fresh cooling 32 °F
- No-Frost technology with fast cooling.
- Temperature adjustable from 35 °F to 46 °F.
- 4 safety glass shelves, white glass, 3 of which are individually adjustable in height.
- 1 shallow, fully extendable drawer with transparent front.
- 4 brilliant LED light spots with warm white, glare-free light within cooling area and drawers.
- Flat door rail system with fully flexible positioning of door racks.
- 4 height-adjustable door racks, 1 of which is extra deep.
Temperature controlled drawer
- 1 large, fully extendable fresh cooling 32 °F drawer with transparent front, illuminated.
- Temperature control via central TFT display, temperature can be adjusted from 30 °F to 38 °F.
- Ideal for meat, fish and poultry.
- 1 fully extendable fresh cooling drawer with transparent front, illuminated.
- Humidity can be adjusted manually.
- Ideal for fruit and vegetables.
- Energy consumption 289.08 kwh/year.
- Noise level 40 dB (re 1 pW).
- Flat hinge.
- Door hinge right, reversible.
- Door opening angle of 115°, fixable at 90°.
- Max. door panel weight 24 kg.
- Total rating .792 kW/24h.
- Total Amps: 15A.
- Connecting cable 118" (3.0 m), detachable.
- Stainless steel interior with solid anthracite aluminium elements
- Warm white and glare-free LED light spots
- Opening assist for door with two options:
- 1. Push-to-open function for integration into handleless furniture front
- 2. Pull-to-open function to facilitate opening the door using a handle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.